Greys & Gold with Nikhil Thampi

Nikhil Thampi's Winter/Festive 2013 collection is classy, elegant and edgy. It strives to blend traditional with contemporary luxury.The jewellery at his show was designed by the famous accessory designer, Valliya by Nitya. The neck-piece with kathakali motif is a must have accessory. The designer completely pulled off his show at Lakme Fashion Week. I totally loved his show. I am eager to know what will come after fishes (the designer's previous collection was inspired by fishes) and Kathakali. You can shop it online at Pernia's pop up shop. Though I bought one of his pieces from Ogaan, Hauz Khas Village. You can check out how I wore my Nikhil Thampi design.

Beautifully accessorized!!





Bangles by Nitya Arora for Nikhil Thampi

Image Courtesy - Lakme Fashion Week, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis