Match your shoes with your scarf!

It is super cold in Delhi, but Bangalore being a little hotter, one can do only with a scarf around the neck, (or even without one ;)) but since December is officially a cold month, girls do take out their winter wears to have a wardrobe shuffle.

Anyway, I love the blue and brown combo of Dhwani's outfit. I think she is quite in love with nature to go for a 'SKY' blue and 'EARTHY' brown outfit. Do you really need to love nature for that?

Now I come to my favorite part of the outfit, the shoes. I am completely in love with her shoes, color, style and length of the heels, all are just perfect. These are the shoes that can be worn with any outfit, ripped jeans, maxi dress, hot pants, skater skirts, anything! I cannot take my eyes off them. love love!







Check out her blog, My Little Cupboard, for more of her personal style.

Dress - Forever New | Scarf - Accssorize | Ring - Forever 21 | Shoes - Random store

Did you see Dhwani's plaid skirt OOTD?


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis