5 ways to drape a saree

Six yards of saree has recently become so interesting after some young designers modified the classic version with their own reprints. Whenever I see such a dramatic version, I myself want to carry it because nothing can accentuate a woman's figure so beautifully other than a saree. The blouses that are now being replaced by crop tops and peplums makes it all the more contemporary. There are certain styles which I feel can be easily carried from ramp to reality.

1. I love crop top like blouse and the way saree is tied around the neck like a muffler


2. Belts add fun to these color block sarees



3. Love the blouse and the way it holds the saree


4. Peplum blouses with stitched saree make it contemporary



5. Short saree with knotted end for young saree fans


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis