Floor Length Anarkali Suits

Floor length anarkali suits are creating a rage all over. Everyone wants atleast one in the wardrobe. They are so versatile, that you can wear it to a close one's wedding loaded with heavy accessories, or keep it light with no accessories and wear it to a formal dinner. If you still don't own one, but planning to buy it soon, here are some beautiful ones to take inspiration from.

Let me know which one is your favorite anarkali dress image?

This one is my favorite. I love everything about it, The colors, the golden border, the banarasi sleeves. Royal, it is!

The bold color combination took my heart away.  All the bright shades merged so perfectly.


The coral bottom is as beautiful as the gold top. This one by Jade, is my another favorite. I would definitely like to own it.


 Earthly color pallet goes so well with dusky complexions. This anarkali, proves it!


Another amazing anarkali by Jade. They make dresses. Check out their collection with asymmetric hemlines on their FB page.

 This one will turn a lot of heads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis