What I wore to my best friend's wedding

I was quite busy attending weddings this week, hence this post is coming after a long break. One of my best friends got married this week. And it was fun meeting all my college friends after loooong. We had a blast. Indian weddings are always so full of fun, emotions, dance, colors and of course food ;) , had all in galore. And my friend, she made such a pretty bride. She chose to wear simplest of things available in market, right from the chuda to bridal make-up, nothing had a sign of bling.

Now I come to my outfit. I wore an achkan (sherwani) to her wedding. Instead of a churidar, I opted for pants. I kept the jewellery very simple, just a pair of earrings and a tikka as well (I so wanted to wear it since long, finally got a chance). It was the same tikka, I wore on my own wedding ;).

Here are some of the many pictures we clicked.







No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis