My "Selfies"

This post is dedicated to the word of the year - "Selfie"

How many self portraits in your phone have been clicked by you? It is difficult to count, right!
Do you even miss a chance to click your own pictures yourself, be it with the front camera or standing in front of the mirror, or holding the phone at an arm's length. I never. First thing I do after getting ready is click a selfie. I believe

"pictures speak louder than mirror"

and it's not possible to have your photographer by your side every time, hence comes the selfie. So for all such self obsessed people, the word of the year has been dedicated to us.

Here is my collection of some self clicked pictures, I would be more than happy to see yours'.






Do let me know which one is your favorite from my collection by commenting below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis