5 outfits I would love to own from WIFW S/S 2014

Fashion week has come to an end but I am not able to pull myself out of it yet. After every fashion week, there are certain looks that I pin as my favorites and this time I decided to share them here with you guys. Although they are more than five in number, and it was a difficult job to select the top 5. (Bravo! I did it ).

I was completely bowled over by Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna collection. The elegance took my heart away. Everything about it was so perfect. I want to own it ALLLL!
It was such a difficult job to pick one greatest out of so many great outfits. Yet I picked this gown that took me to another planet. Wish I had a better picture to post.


The second choice was this skirt and crop top by Rinky Sobti. I had a I-want-to-own-it moment after seeing this outfit.


The separates by Mrinali in Earthly color is another one in my lust list. The shirt and the pants, both have a waaaoow factor and the belts boosts up the look.


Shorts are my personal favorites but this one by Malini Ramani makes me go OOH-LA-LAA!! Want them.Now!


The angrakha by Urvashi Kaur caught my eye, I dont know why! May be because of the Indian vibe it carries or the tie n dye but I would definitely like to own this one!


Image Courtesy - FDCI Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis